June 8 to 14, 2015
It’s Beer Brewing Week in Montreal!
Over 150,000 people are expected in Quebec’s metropolis (Montreal, March 11, 2015) — The Mondial de la bière, America’s most important international beer festival, announces the creation of its Beer Brewing Week from June 8 to 14, 2015, under the name of All Beer Montreal! This brewing week will showcase a variety of activities related to beer and fine food.o
• SORTIES FLAVEURS Created in 2013 for the Mondial de la bière’s 20th anniversary, Sorties Flaveurs has a mission to reunite beer and fine dining and to present beer as a noble product — a product from the Quebec terroir that deserves a place on the best tables. For this third edition, the Mondial rides again and dares Montreal’s most daring chefs to create dishes cooked with beer and offer them on their menus during our Beer Brewing Week.
• FLAVEURS BIÈRES ET CAPRICES COCKTAIL EVENING The Flaveurs Bières et Caprices gastronomical evening is a perfect occasion to enjoy refined hors-d’œuvres paired with a selection of beers and ciders chosen by experts. The event, whose goals is to offer participants a unique tasting experience, is organized in collaboration with l’InterContinental of Montreal and chef Matthieu Saunier. The event will take place on Thursday, June 11 at 6 :30 P.M. Tickets are already available on our online boutique.
• THE CASK EVENT In a first time collaboration with Benelux, the festival will offer beer lovers a CASK evening scheduled on Thursday, June 11, from 4 :00 P.M. to 8 :00 P.M.
• OFF MONDIAL EVENINGS These evenings take place in some of Montreal’s artisanal breweries and brewpubs during the Festival. They offer a chance discover special or collaborative brews, often in the presence of foreign brewers.
• BEER AND CHEESE PAIRING WORKSHOPS Beer and Cheese pairing demonstrations and new discoveries on the Festival’s site, in collaboration with les Producteurs de lait du Québec.
• BREWERY VISITS Guided tours of breweries to help understand the beer making process. The 22nd edition of the Mondial de la bière festival will take place from June 10 to 14, 2015 at des Congrès de Montréal (interior) and on the Esplanade (exterior).